Merry Wanderer of the Night + Blog Post

My Computer Died :(

So I got home from work last night. Went to turn on my laptop and it failed to start. Thought it might be the power cord I was using, so I tried another. Nothing. Contacted Dell, and the motherboard is fried. Wouldn't make sense to repair it. I've only had the computer for a year, but unfortunately the warranty expired in October. So, until I can afford to purchase a new one, I'll have to attempt to share computer time with my husband :(. Well..my husband was concerned that he didn't know what to get me for Christmas. Now he has a great (albeit expensive) gift idea.

So, I'll post when I can. We're traveling for the holidays, my first experience traveling without my laptop. I'm certain I'll feel as though I'm missing a limb.

and more:

My Computer Died :( + Blog Post