Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon is Here!

And I'm ready! I got 9 hours of sleep last night so I'm rested up!

I will do regular updates on Twitter, so please follow my progress there. In addition, I will be updating this post every 2-3 hours with my progress. The official hashtag for the Read-a-thon is #readathon, so you can follow the progress of other readers as well.

And please, check out the read-a-thon web site to see all the other readers participating in the Read-a-thon!

Here is a picture of the books I plan to read during the read-a-thon. This doesn't include the ARCs that I have to read.

Ok, so check back periodically to see my progress. Please don't forget to visit my Countdown to Dewey's Read-a-thon post and help me support Books for Soldiers!

LIFE, and more:

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon is Here! + TIME