Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Dewey's Read-a-thon Update- 2:00 PM ET

Just returned from walking the dog...again. I've sent the boys upstairs for some quiet time. We'll see how long it lasts!

I'm on page 85 of Ink Exchange. It's a faster read than Wicked Lovely was. My reading time is getting better, let's hope it keeps improving!

Remember, you can follow me on twitter if you want to get more frequent updates. I'll be making blog updates whenever I take a break.

I'm so proud of all the readers participating in the read-a-thon. We have quite a large contingent! And several people have seen all the #readathon tweets and so we're also educating the public. What a wonderful feeling! I'm certain Dewey would be proud!

Ok...I'll be back in a bit with another update!

hope, LIFE, and more:

Dewey's Read-a-thon Update- 2:00 PM ET + TIME