Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? This is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week. It was created by J.Kaye's Book Blog, so stop by and join in!

Books Completed Last Week

So...I started reading The Girl Who Played with Fire last week, and that was all I could focus on. I absolutely love the book, and still have quite a bit to finish, but I couldn't bear to focus on anything but it for the first several chapters.

Sunday was my reading day, so I sat down and started and finished The Book of Unholy Mischief:

by Elle Newmark. I will be posting a review later on today.

Currently Reading

The Lincoln Lawyer

(audiobook) by Michael Connelly
The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
Urban Gothic

by Brian Keene
Hugh and Bess

by Susan Higginbotham

Books to Complete This Week

I purposely planned a "light week" so I could catch up (ok, start!) some of the challenges I've signed up for. So, this is a pretty teeny list compared to what I usually have scheduled!

Of Bees and Mist

by Erick Setiawan
The Magicians

by Lev Grossman

What are you reading this week?

It's Monday What Are you Reading This Week, and more:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? + TIME