Merry Wanderer of the Night + weekly geeks

Weekly Geeks 2009-36

This past week wrapped up Book Blogger Appreciation Week, in which I'm sure many of you participated. In two weeks will be Banned Books Week, in which I'm sure some of you also will participate. I'm also sure that many of you participated, and will participate, with at least a post per day, if not more, on your respective blogs.

Personally, after such weeks, I feel almost burnt out and think, "Why am I doing this? I'm not getting paid for this." Do you ever feel the same way after weeks like the ones mentioned above? If you do, what do you to counter it? How do you keep going? Do you take a break from posts after that, or do you just "soldier on"?

Or if you don't feel burnt out after such weeks, why not? Also why are you a book blogger? From what I've seen and experienced, it's certainly not the fame or the glory that you get. So what is it? Why? Why? Why?

Sign in with Mr. Linky by putting a link to your post and leave a comment if you're so inclined. Thanks for participating. Hope this doesn't contribute to your burnout. ;) I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

hope, TIME, and more:

Weekly Geeks 2009-36 + weekly geeks