Merry Wanderer of the Night + weekend

Hour 13: Dewey's Readathon

Well I'm over halfway through. I'm actually pretty proud of myself because without the readathon I would not have gotten this much reading done this weekend. I've decided to leave Lady Audley's Secret for later because a) It is late b) I'm reading it for class c) I'm already way ahead. So I will read that tomorrow.

I think my next project is going to be And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie because I am reading it for the Barnes and Noble Literature by Women book club. I've had the book for years just sitting in a drawer so I'll give it a shot tonight. Eventually though I'm going to have to go to bd, but I don't think I'm quite ready yet.

Books Read: And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander
Pages Read: 180
Total Books Read: And Only to Deceive Emma: A Victorian Romance Volume One, and Sense and Sensibility (And I saw Where the Wild Things Are)
Total Pages Read: 466

dewey's readathon, reading, and more:

Hour 13: Dewey's Readathon + weekend