Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Readathon

I woke up this morning to find that there is a 24 hour readathon going on today. I'm about five hours behind but I figure now is as good a time to start as any. I'm mostly going to be using this as an excuse to finish Sense and Sensibility for good. I've been promising myself to read the last thirty pages for about three weeks now and it just never happens. Then I plan to move on to the first volume of Emma: A Victorian Romance which I scored in Iowa City's Daydream comics yesterday. Once I finish both of those I think I will feel fairly accomplished. I'm at my parents house right now so I don't have a lot of my books with me, I'll probably just work on finishing the ones I've already started, Lady Audley's Secret and And Only to Deceive.

If you're interested in the readathon you can learn more and sign up here.

dewey's readathon, and more:

Readathon + TIME