Merry Wanderer of the Night + writing

NANO Update: Day 22

I did writing sprints for the first time tonight and I am so pleased that I did. I've really been struggling with my novel the past few days. It seems like I have to drag myself to it and I've skipped writing a few times, although I usually make it up the next day. Writing sprints really helped me get past word count tonight because it broke up the time. In general I have been writing 1,667 words in one sitting every day. I get distracted and write really long chapters.

No to be conceited, but I like my book. There are some serious problems with it right now that I will definitely need to edit later, but I'm proud of myself for getting this far. I a couple ideas for novels I want to write in the future. I'm not sure if I'll try to tackle one during the summer or if I will wait to start one for NaNo next year. If nothing else, I have never written this much for so many days. On top of everything else I have going on in my life it is seriously amazing.

Word Count thus far: 37,275*

*That means I only have 12, 725 words left!!!

challenges, LIFE, nanowrimo, novel, TIME, and more:

NANO Update: Day 22 + writing