Merry Wanderer of the Night + what i'm reading

Sunday Salon and George Eliot Challenge
The Sunday Salon.com

I've already been busy reading for most of the day, which is good because I have a very busy evening ahead of me.

I'm reading my first George Eliot book right now, Middlemarch

. I'm really enjoying it even though it is a challenging (and long) book. I've been considering hosting a George Eliot challenge. If there is anyone interested in that please let me know. It would be a light challenge, probably only one book and a movie.

I'm also reading The Moon, Come to Earth: Dispatches from Lisbon

by Philip Graham. The book is a travelog about Graham's year in Lisbon with his wife and daughter. It's a quick read with some really beautiful passages and great questions about place and travel. I'm about halfway down with it.

I spent about nine hours reading yesterday (mostly homework) so I'm kind of taking a lighter day today. I have three meetings to go to tonight so I will be very busy for the rest of the day.

This week I plan on continuing the books I've already mentioned as well as finish The Lover

by Marguerite Duras. I will probably pick up another book but I haven't decided which yet.

Find out more about Sunday Salon here.

challenges, sunday salon, and more:

Sunday Salon and George Eliot Challenge + what i'm reading