Merry Wanderer of the Night + what i'm reading monday

What I'm Reading Monday

Since I forgot about doing a What I'm Reading Monday post yesterday I figured I'd make up for it today.

Finished
Lady Audley's Secret

is a Victorian sensation novel. I posted a review yesterday which you can read here.

Still Reading
Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters

is a Quirk Classic edition of Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility. I should finish it in the next couple days.

Started
Trieste and the Meaning of Nowhere

by Jan Morris is a travel novel about the city of Trieste. Trieste is in Italy, but it has the cultures of many countries in it because it has kind of been passed between surrounding countries. Morris mostly discusses the "nowhereness" of the place.

A Little Princess (Unabridged Classics)

by Frances Hodgson Burnett is my first read for Shelf Discovery.

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie is a mystery I'm reading for Barnes and Noble's Literature By Women Book Club.

novel, shelf discovery, and more:

What I'm Reading Monday + what i'm reading monday