Merry Wanderer of the Night + history

1st and 2nd in a Series Challenges

These are the last challenges I'm signing up for. The 1st in a Series and 2nd in a Series Challenges are hosted by Royal Reviews. I haven't read a lot of series but this year I have found a few and there others that I would like to try out. For right now I'm planning on doing the Curious level of each, which means I'm reading 3 books that are the 1st in a series and 3 books that are the second. I know I'm going to end up reading more books that are second in a series though, because I have a couple of series that I read the first books of recently and I want to read the second. Series are dangerous because if you like one then you want to read all of them immediately. For this challenge I have chosen three series and I am planning on reading the first and second books of each.

1. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Lauren Willig and The Masque of the Black Tulip by Lauren Willig
2. A Catch of Consequence by Diana Norman and Taking Liberties by Diana Norman
3. The Many Lives and Secret Sorrows of Josephine B. by Sandra Gulland and Tales of Passion, Tales of Woe by Sandra Gulland

I'm also thinking about picking up a YA series but haven't quite decided yet.

1st in a Series, 2nd in a Series, challenges, and more:

1st and 2nd in a Series Challenges + history