Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Readathon Hours 15-17

This was definitely my most productive sprint, although I did read a graphic novel which helped move things along. How much longer can I stay up?!?! Only time will tell. I don't think I'll make it all night though. I'm considering a twenty minute nap at some point in the semi-near future, but if you don't hear from me assume that my bookshelf collapsed on top of me. DO NOT WORRY! I will be fine, I'm used to being under a pile of books.

Updated Stats:
Books Read: Shirley Volume One, Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor and Are You There God? It's Me Margaret
Pages Read: 236
Total Books Finished: 3
Total Pages Read: 628
Total Time Spent Reading: 12 hours
Memes Completed: I Heart Monster's Compliments
and Reads4Pleasure's Hero/Heroine Vs. Dick Dastard, Tif Talks Books' Book Libs, Chick Loves Lit From Where I'm Reading, and my own meme, Favorite Classics.

Congrats to all of you who are still up! Keep it up!

novel, rrreadathon, and more:

Readathon Hours 15-17 + TIME