Merry Wanderer of the Night + weekend

Readathon Hours 18-20, Final Post

Yes friends, the festivities are beginning to wind down and so am I. Boyfriend has fallen asleep and I have homework to do to tomorrow. Perhaps if I was alone and didn't have school I could make it to the end, actually I'm pretty sure I could. For the past few hours I've been reading In a Gilded Cage by Rhys Bowen. It's about a female detective named Molly Murphy. She is working on a few cases and it is right amidst the suffrage movement. She has a serious boyfriend, but she is deciding if marriage and children are really right for her. she thinks her career is more important. It's been a good book to end on; quick and interesting.

I want to give big thanks to Dreadlock Girl for hosting this readathon and doing an awesome job! I also want to thank everyone who has stopped by my blog. If you're interested in hearing more about any of the books I've been reading today then come back this week as I will be posting reviews of all the books in the coming days. Tomorrow is Sunday Salon and I will be finishing Jane Austen's Northanger Abbey and well probably finish up In a Gilded Cage early this week. There have been lots of snacks, lots of books, and lots of good conversation. Why can't we do this every weekend?!?! Oh... right... sleep.

My final stats:
Books Read: In a Gilded Cage, Shirley Volume One, Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor and Are You There God? It's Me Margaret
Pages Read: 100
Total Books Finished: 3.4
Total Pages Read: 728
Total Time Spent Reading: 14 hours/20 hours
Memes Completed: I Heart Monster's Compliments
and Reads4Pleasure's Hero/Heroine Vs. Dick Dastard, Tif Talks Books' Book Libs, Chick Loves Lit From Where I'm Reading, and my own meme, Favorite Classics.

rrreadathon, TIME, and more:

Readathon Hours 18-20, Final Post + weekend