Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Sunday Salon: Have I Mentioned I Don't Have Finals?
The Sunday Salon.com

Have I mentioned I don't have any finals? Well, just in case I haven't I will again. I don't have any finals! Which means that I am almost done with everything. I just have to go in on Tuesday and present a website and I have a portfolio due tomorrow. Portfolios are strange, I'm not sure how much time I'm supposed to use on them. I usually figure one week's worth of homework time for projects so that is about six hours. One last college thing: I have three books about Emily Dickinson that I don't want, but the bookstore won't buy them back because they're not going to use them again and I can't get any money for them. So they're just taking up space. I'm very upset about this.

So this week I posted reviews of Northanger Abbey, Are You There God? It's Me Margaret, Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor, and Shirley Volume One. I also posted a list of cool gifts to get the books lovers in your life here. This week I began a self challenge called the 19 Going On 20 challenge. I am going to be reading four YA novels for the last four weeks before I am no longer a teenager. Check back to see what I think of these! I don't read YA very often. I finished In a Gilded Cage by Rhys Bowen this week as well, but have yet to review it.

This week I'll be finishing The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde (actually today most likely). I will be reading The Red Necklace by Sally Gardner, The Moment Between by Nicole Baart, The White Garden by Stephanie Barron, The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova, The Clumsiest People in Europe edited by Todd Pruzan, and Sex Lives of the Roman Emperors by Nigel Cawthorne. Hopefully I'll be able to finish most of those books before I go home for winter break. I'll sure have quite a bit of time to do it.

I'd also like to point everyone towards this post at Bookstore People called Jane Austen: A Love Story. It's a beautiful story that I found on Books and Movies Bookish Links post.

And now I advise you all to watch this video, or rather listen to this song.

hope, kate nash, LIFE, love story, novel, sunday salon, and more:

Sunday Salon: Have I Mentioned I Don't Have Finals? + TIME