Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Teaser Tuesdays (Dec. 29)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

One of the books I'm reading this week A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray, which I am reading for my 19 Going on 20 Challenge. Here is my quote:

"We're building a house of cards. One wrong question can send the whole tower tumbling before we reach the top." pg. 214
I'm also reading Mansfield Park by Jane Austen this week.

"He had known many disagreeable fathers before, and often been struck with the inconveniences they occasioned, but never, in the whole course of his life, had he seen on of that class so unintelligibly moral, so infamously tyrannical, as Sir Thomas. He was not a man to be endured but for his children's sake, and he might be thankful to his fair daughter Julia that Mr. Yates did yet mean to stay a few days longer under his roof." pg. 166

LIFE, teaser tuesdays, and more:

Teaser Tuesdays (Dec. 29) + TIME