Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Happy 101 Award

I recently received the Happy 101 Award thanks to Helen Loves Books. The rules are: List 10 things that make you happy and then give this award to 10 book blogs that brighten your day.

So 10 things that make me happy are:
1. Reading

2. Working out

3. Sandwiches

4. Decorating

5. Piano Rock

6. Boots

7. My amazing boyfriend

8. Naps

9. Diners

10. Owls

And now I am going to pass this award on to:
1. Sasha and the Silverfish
2. Chasing Empty Pavements
3. Regular Rumination
4. In Spring It Is the Dawn
5. Miss Remmers' Review
6. Laura's Reviews
7. 1330OV (Vasilly)
8. Midnight Book Girl
9. Bloggers Heart Books
10. The Life (and Lies) of an Inanimate Flying Object

Once again thanks all of you for your support of my blog! I couldn't do it without you guys.

award, happy, LIFE, and more:

Happy 101 Award + TIME