Merry Wanderer of the Night + LIFE

Jane Austen Challenge

I was planning on reading a lot of Jane Austen this year anyway, so it only makes sense for me to sign up for Haley of A Life (And Lies) Jane Austen Challenge. There are three levels and I will be signed up for the middle one, or the the Lover level. This challenge runs from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010. So since I'm at the lover level that means I have to read four books by Jane Austen and four spoofs, sequels, prequels, re-writes, etc.

Here is my list:

1. (J.A.) Mansfield Park
2. (J.A.) Emma
3. (J.A.) Persuasion
4. (J.A.) Pride and Prejudice
5. The Jane Austen Book Club
6. Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict
7. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
8. Mr. Darcy, Vampyre

challenges, jane austen, and more:

Jane Austen Challenge + LIFE