Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Super Scribbler, Lovely Blog, and 50 Followers!

I have recently received two awards, which is very exciting!!! First off the Super Scribbler Award from Jenny Loves to Read. Here are the rules:

■ Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

■ Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

■ Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

■ Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor! (I think it might be maxed out, I couldn't get it done. I just left a comment on the original post).

■ Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

I'm passing this on to:
Sasha & the Silverfish
Muse in the Fog
Bookmarked!
Coffeespoons
Desperado Penguin

I also received the One Lovely Blog award from Books on a Rainy Day (hers is really lovely, mine is okay). Here are the rules:

Accept the award, and post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you've newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know that they have been chosen for this award.

This means I have to pass the award on to five more blogs! Okay I pass this one on to:
Kat's Books
Regular Rumination
Smokin' Hot Books
Cheeky Reads
From the Desk of a Writer

I'm very sorry to all ten of you if you have gotten either of these awards before. I tried to find people who at least hadn't gotten it recently.

One last thing. I just wanted to say thanks to all of my great followers!!! I recently just surpassed fifty. When I started this blog I was just trying out book blogging because I thought it would help me read more. In the process I've met so many great people and found so many great blogs. My followers are really what keep me going with blogging. I love you guys!

award, and more:

Super Scribbler, Lovely Blog, and 50 Followers! + TIME