Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

The Daily Iowan

So remember last Thursday when I said there was someone taking pictures of me? During that video about The Very Hungry Caterpillar? Well now you get to find out why- it was for an article about me! I was featured in The Daily Iowan today. Emily Busse (the reporter) and Laura Willis (the photographer) both followed me and asked me about the day in the life a book blogger. It was a really fun experience and I'm so glad I got the chance to be in the newspaper. You can read the article even if you're not in Iowa City too! Just go to The Daily Iowan's website to read the article, you can view extra pictures of me that weren't featured in the newspaper as well.

* Sorry I had to use Photobooth for my picture! You get the idea.

blogging, LIFE, and more:

The Daily Iowan + TIME