Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Readathon Hours 6-10

I'm going to be gone for the next 5ish hours because I'm volunteering at the Englert Theatre in downtown Iowa City. I will be with you all in spirit! Before I leave I'll give a quick update of my stats:

Title of book(s) read since last update: Fifteen by Beverly Clearly and Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
Number of books read since you started: Almost 3
Pages read since last update: 346
Running total of pages read since you started: 525
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 4.5
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 7
Mini-challenges completed: Miss Remmers' Kick-off Challenge, I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read's Soundtrack Challenge, and 'Til We Read Again's And The Nominees Are challenge.

Happy reading everyone!

april readathon, happy, and more:

Readathon Hours 6-10 + TIME