Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Teaser Tuesday (April 13)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

This week's teaser is from I'm Sorry You Feel That Way: The Astonishing but True Story of a Daughter, Sister, Slut, Wife, Mother, and Friend to Man and Dog by Diana Joseph.

"Bruce Springsteen's mother may have taken out a loan to buy her son his first guitar, but I would do my son even better, I would use my MasterCard to buy him one. It wasn't cheap, but the kid at the music store said it was called a Baby Taylor, and he seemed excited that a mother would purchase such an instrument for her ten-year-old. This kid was pierce-lipped and unnaturally pale, he'd painted his fingers black, but his approval convinced me I had done right by my boy"(80).

teaser tuesdays, and more:

Teaser Tuesday (April 13) + TIME