Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Teaser Tuesday (April 20)

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by Should Be Reading.

This week's teaser is from Catching Fire by Suzanna Collins which I am rapidly moving through.

"Does everyone look younger asleep? Because right now he could be the boy I ran into in the woods years ago, the one who accused me of stealing from his traps. What a pair we were- fatherless, frightened, but fiercely committed, too, to keeping out families alive. Desperate, yet no longer alone after that day, because we'd found each other. I think of a hundred moments in the woods, lazy afternoons fishing, the day I taught him to swim, that time I twisted my knee and he carried me home. Mutually counting on each other, watching each other's backs, forcing each other to be brave." (117)

teaser tuesdays, and more:

Teaser Tuesday (April 20) + TIME