Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Booking Through Thursday: Now or Then?

Do you prefer reading current books? Or older ones? Or outright old ones? (As in, yes, there’s a difference between a book from 10 years ago and, say, Charles Dickens or Plato.)

I think I like to read a mix of current and older books. Actually, I think I enjoy current books more and actually read more of them, but I feel like I get a lot out of reading older books. I try to read at least one older book while I'm reading newer releases and just more current works. When I'm in school this is easy because most of what I read for class is older, but I do find that when I have the choice to read whatever I want I usually gravitate towards newer books.

Check out other answers at Booking Through Thursday.

booking through thursday, release, and more:

Booking Through Thursday: Now or Then? + TIME