Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Hot Reading

Well, folks, I don’t know about where you are, but right here, it’s HOT.

So … when you think about “hot reading,” what does that make you think of? Beach reading? Steamy romances? Books that take place in hot climates? Or cold ones?

When I think of "hot reading" I mostly think of beach reading. I don't go to the beach very often because all the beaches in Iowa are at lakes and I just cannot do the squishy, muddy bottoms of lakes, so beach reading to me more means reading outside. And when I think of books I can read outside I tend to think of books that I don't have to devote a lot of attention to, like Bridget Jones's Diary or one of the Luxe books. This is because sun generally reflect off the pages or the sun is shining in my eyes, so I tend to skim the books. This isn't my favorite way to read as you can probably tell, and since it's been so hot I haven't gotten a lot of reading done lately.

How about you? What does hot reading mean? Join in at Booking Through Thursday.

booking through thursday, and more:

Hot Reading + TIME