Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Sunday Salon: July Wrap-Up
The Sunday Salon.com

July was a good month for reading! I read ten books, which is a little less than June but I think I enjoyed the books I read a lot more. Here are the books I read:

1. No One Belongs Here More Than You, Stories by Miranda July (B)
2. Tales of a Female Nomad by Rita Golden Gelman (C)
3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (A)
4. The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby (A)
5. Views From the Loft edited by Daniel Slager (C)
6. Mockingbird: A Portrait of Harper Lee by Charles J. Shields (C)
7. Envy by Anna Godbersen (A)
8. The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid by Bill Bryson [audiobook] (A)
9. Housekeeping Vs. The Dirt by Nick Hornby (A)
10. Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides (A)

Hands down my favorite book I read in July was Middlesex. I've mentioned to a few people that I think it might be one of my favorite books of all time. Since I've finished it nothing else seems to compare and it's kind of thrown me in a reading slump. I'm okay with it though, sometimes it's good to just bask in the amazingness of a good book. July was also full of To Kill a Mockingbird goodness and I think in August I'm going to continue for a little while and read Scout, Atticus, and Boo. I also listened to my first audiobook ever in July and I'm moving to a new one now. I'll post a review later, but I really enjoyed the Bill Bryson audiobook because it was read by him and not an actor.

On a personal note, I'm moving today! It seems like the whole summer has been working up to this day and I'm so excited!

Happy reading!

happy, LIFE, sunday salon, and more:

Sunday Salon: July Wrap-Up + TIME