Merry Wanderer of the Night + Video

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Bookish Couples

What a hard list to make! I feel like I haven't been that interested in bookish couples to keep up with who I like. So here goes.

1. Jane Eyre and Rochester. I find them less romantic every time I read the book, but as a senior in high school I thought Jane hearing Rochester calling her name at a great distance was the most romantic thing ever.
2. Diana and Henry from The Luxe. Their kind of not exactly a couple all the time, but I get so into their storyline every time I pick up the books.
3. Dick and Anna Moss from High Fidelity. Best movie couple, best book couple, just best couple ever. Killer taste in music and just too cute together. If you don't believe me go watch this video. They appear thirty seconds in and are just too great.
4. Katniss and Peeta from The Hunger Games. I suppose I was always kind of rooting for Peeta.
5. Rob and Laura from High Fidelity. Apparently High Fidelity is just the winning couples book for me.

I just can't think of other couples I love as much as Dick and Anna and Rob and Laura, so instead of listing off five more couples I'm going to force you to watch this video so you can see why they're so great.

Join in at The Broke and the Bookish!

I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you make a purchase using one of my links I will earn a small percentage which will then go back into this blog.

best, lists, love story, TIME, top ten tuesdays, and more:

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Bookish Couples + Video