Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Readathon Hours 13-16

I don't know about all of you but I'm starting to drag a little bit. I'm enjoying The Book Thief but it's intimidating me by its length alone. I have 400 pages left in the book. I'm considering switching over to something else for awhile, but I haven't decided yet.

Pages Read: 545
Books Read: 1
Money raised for Trevor Project: $16.35
Food consumed: Omelette, hashbrowns, orange, and toast (my mom made me breakfast). Pudding and gummy worms. Turkey club sandwich. Popcorn.
Time spent reading: 11 hours

How are all of you? Still awake?

I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you make a purchase using one of my links I will earn a small percentage which will then go back into this blog.

dewey's readathon, october readathon, and more:

Readathon Hours 13-16 + TIME