Merry Wanderer of the Night + weekly geeks

Weekly Geeks 2010-37 Where Did That Extra Hour Go?

As a blogger who named their blog around the idea of needing an extra hour for reading, Daylight Savings is a special day for me. Last weekend I used my extra hour to finish up another Dark Hunter book. But that's only one day a year...

I want to know how you find that "extra hour" to read on a normal day.

Book bloggers never fail to impress me with how many books they blow through each week. Some of you amazing people even have kids and full-time jobs to compete with your favorite authors.

Do you read for a few minutes here and there?

Do you put aside certain nights or times of the day to read?

How do you minimize family interruptions?

TIME, weekend, and more:

Weekly Geeks 2010-37 Where Did That Extra Hour Go? + weekly geeks