Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

English Major Avoids Finals

Alas, it is the time of the semester where I make a post about why I'm not posting. The excuse, as always, is finals. But actually I haven't been getting much work done towards finals. I have several excuses for why and if you stick around until the end of the post you'll hear some very exciting news.

1. You can play Snake on Facebook now. I discovered this around 12:30 AM Thursday morning. I felt pretty good about my score of 300 until I saw a friend of mine got 760. 760!

2. True Blood. I started watching True Blood at the beginning of the semester and now I'm almost done with Season 2. True Blood fans will understand why I'm getting nothing done, because Season 2 is addictive. Also, Netflix in general will probably contribute to me failing all of my final papers and exams.
3. My house is messy and I can't concentrate on homework until it's clean. But I don't feel like cleaning. So no homework is getting done.

4. I really, really hate biological anthropology and my hatred for my anthropology class is poisoning my drive to do anything else. (My professor actually showed us this picture in class, it's not just a random Neandertal picture.
5. I got engaged. Yeah, for real. So now my head is in the clouds and I will surely find it difficult to concentrate on much of anything for at least another twenty-four hours. Also, when you post on Facebook that you are engaged you get one thousand comments and your phone goes dead from all the excitement. This has been my day so far. Love it.

I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you make a purchase using one of my links I will earn a small percentage which will then go back into this blog.

college, english major, and more:

English Major Avoids Finals + TIME