Merry Wanderer of the Night + happy

Bookish Crafts: Hardcover Pamphlets

Last week I showed off my pamphlets, or the first books I've ever made. I've been hard at work on my hardcover pamphlets now and I'm about halfway done. Here are the two I have finished.

The two hardcover pamphlets.

End sheets on books. The yellow one doesn't have an end sheet.

Bindings on my books.

I'm happy with how these turned out. I really love this paper I got at the Paper Nest. It's super forgiving and beautiful. I especially like the blue grey paper with the white design. I'm almost out of it and I will be so sad when it's gone! But I'm looking forward to picking out more paper. The covers on the yellow pamphlet aren't lined up perfectly which really bothers me, but I have two more books to try and get it perfect before I turn these in.

When I first started bookbinding I was easily frustrated by all the things I had to think about, but I feel like I'm getting the hang of it.

I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you make a purchase using one of my links I will earn a small percentage which will then go back into this blog.

bookbinding, crafts, and more:

Bookish Crafts: Hardcover Pamphlets + happy