Merry Wanderer of the Night + WG round-up

Weekly Geeks Wrap-Up 2011 - 4 : A care pack with loads of bookish love

This week Erotic Horizon challenged participants to select a few books from their TBR stacks that they haven't gotten to and most likely won't read despite the best laid plans and pack up those books and give them away.

A timely topic given that during the month of January I did just that, donating both books I'd read and unread books I no longer had an interest in reading to my coworkers. I still have bags and bags of books that will find their way to my parents' home and eventually their local library. Although I did not keep an exact count of books that have found new homes, I think a good guess would be around 500 or so. There's nothing like an upcoming move to motivate a person to cull the shelves!

Here's what you had to say:

Erotic Horizon finds choosing books to part with to be quite a challenge, but she's determined to give it a try.

Elissa commented on the Weekly Geeks site that this is a good reminder for her as she plans to take a care package full of books to a local care center.

Be sure and stop by next week to join in some geekish fun!

best, TIME, and more:

Weekly Geeks Wrap-Up 2011 - 4 : A care pack with loads of bookish love + WG round-up