Merry Wanderer of the Night + weekly geeks

Weekly Geeks 2011-10: Ten Things About Books and YOU

This is an original Dewey Weekly Geek idea! I remembered that I nabbed Dewey's list of ideas from her blog before it closed down, so since I've run out of my own ideas for the time being, I looked over that list and decided we should try this one.

The idea is simple. Tell us ten things about you with regard to books and reading. Let your imagination run wild!

For instance: New or old? Hard back or soft? One or lots at a time? Bookmarks or not? What genres? What authors? Favorites? Habits? Stuff you like. Stuff that bugs you.

I think you get the idea. You don't necessarily need to use my thoughts above of course. Those are just to get you started. And when you are done, we should be able to get a nice big picture of your reading/bookish personality.

Have fun with this! Be creative! Then be sure to visit around to other participants to see how you compare to everyone else's bookish personalities.

Mark, get set, GO!

TIME, and more:

Weekly Geeks 2011-10: Ten Things About Books and YOU + weekly geeks