Merry Wanderer of the Night + weekend

Blogging Hiatus

I need to take a little hiatus from blogging. Probably just until the weekend. I've had a lot going on in my life lately and I don't really need to be thinking about posting reviews. I also got off my regular posting schedule after I got back from my trip to Europe and I feel like I've been playing catch-up ever since. I'm hoping that if I take a few days off from blogging I'll be able to write some future posts and just get a little space to push me through until summer.

I'm not feeling a disconnect with the blogosphere or thinking about quitting blogging--I promise. I really can't imagine my life without the book blogging world. Some of you don't realize how much of an impact you have on me, but your comments and encouragement constantly put a smile on my face. If I've had a bad day and I come home to a new comment on a review it reminds me that I actually am doing something, I actually am connecting with people. I'm so grateful for all of you. And of course I'm looking forward to meeting many of you at BEA in just over a month! For those of you who won't be there I hope we meet someday.

I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you make a purchase using one of my links I will earn a small percentage which will then go back into this blog.

hope, LIFE, TIME, and more:

Blogging Hiatus + weekend