Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Bookish Crafts: Boxes

Boxes were the last assignment for my bookbinding class and in my opinion they were the most fun. In bookbinding boxes are typically used as enclosures for books, but mine are just fun little boxes for things around the house.

I am really glad bookbinding is over. Bookbinding is fun and rewarding, but it also takes a great deal of time and patience. Many weeks I spent ten hours or more on making books, which is pretty challenging as an undergraduate. I do like having things to show for taking a class though. In the future I would like to continue making books on my own since they are fun projects. It will also probably be less stressful when I know I won't be graded on them!

I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you make a purchase using one of my links I will earn a small percentage which will then go back into this blog.

art, bookbinding, crafts, and more:

Bookish Crafts: Boxes + TIME