Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Favourite Movie Friday with Andrew from MGMT
©











I’m feelin’ rough, I’m feelin’ raw and in the prime of my life so I thought what better time to share Andrew VanWyngarden’s Favourite Movie Friday picks. Yep, okay that was a cruel pun. But what can I say? I’m down with thekids*spins bowtie*. For those of you without an electric feel *huzzah!*, VanWyngarden is one half of electro rock outfit MGMT and these are his all time fave flicks:

“Dude Ranch and Wayne’s World is probably one of my top favourite movies. I just like dumb, comedy movies most of the time.”

So, hope you enjoyed that.Control yourself. Take only what you need from it *boom tish*.

I want to commit seppuku now.

VIA Favourite Movie Friday with Andrew from MGMT

favourite movies, hope, LIFE, MGMT, and more:

Favourite Movie Friday with Andrew from MGMT + TIME