Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

News!!

Hello everyone!!:)

My apologies for my very sparse month of January! I've been incredibly busy and have had absolutely no time for blogging or reading or anything lately.: (

BUT. I do have a legit excuse!! My sister had baby #4 in the beginning of January, so I've been helping her out a lot. And, on top of that, I started two new jobs, right at the same time and spent two weeks in training for both new jobs while also working at my current job to fill my two weeks notice and I had to finalize the purchase of my new car in there as well as upgrading my phone (although that last thing is really just something I'm excited about, cuz it was easy:) )

BUT-

Training for new job #2 ended on Tuesday, yesterday was my last day at my old job and today is my last day of training at new job #1. New job #2 is back at the place I worked all through college, so I already know what I'm doing, and it's super part time. I am on schedule for 4 days a month, but I can pick up any extra shifts I want. And new job #1 officially starts for me on Monday AND it's a job that actually uses my college degree!! How awesome is that?!:) I'm pretty stoked!

So, this post is to let you know why I've been so MIA from the internet in general AND to let you know that life is slowing down some, and I should be able to be back up and running soon!!:) I'm excited to be back! I've missed the blogging world!

art, book, LIFE, and more:

News!! + TIME