Merry Wanderer of the Night + Vlog

Just Contemporary Book Push!! A Guest Post with Misty!

Today I have a special guest post. Misty from The Book Rat is pretty much one of my favorite blogging people. Misty hosts a weekly book chat over on her site, where she talks about different trends, genres, topics, characters etc and etc in books and it's a pretty awesome feature. She has a linky set up on her blog, so that if you participate in the chats, you can link up your post and bounce around to all the other awesome people.:) (And, you don't have to do it as a vlog either, it can be a normal post too. Whatever you are most comfortable with.:) in my blog TO BE TAKEN TO HER LINKY POST!:)

I asked Misty if she'd be interested in guest posting for me for Just Contemporary, even though she isn't a huge Contemporary reader and she suggested giving me this weeks Book Chat. That makes her awesome!

The topic this week is Favorite Contemporary Reads and it's AWESOME. (Oh ya, and she starts with Jellicoe Road, which I love and it was totally me that 'made' her read it... I win.)

And, if you want to participate in the chat next week, the topic is going to be Most anticipated Contemporary reads!! How awesome is that?!

Oh I love them all!! Seriously — Those are some legitimately amazing books! Everyone watching this should most definitely go out and read them all!!:)

art, guest, Just Contemporary, and more:

Just Contemporary Book Push!! A Guest Post with Misty! + Vlog