Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Readathon Hours 9-11

There were more distractions than I had originally planned on. I decided to take a shower, and then boyfriend said it was dinner time, plus I took a pretty big break when I got back from work. In any case, I'm over halfway done with Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor (which is an incredibly long title by the way). Right now I'm in the middle of the trial. For those of you who are wondering, the Jane in the book is actually Jane Austen and she is somewhat of a detective. Her friend's husband dies right after their wedding and Jane is trying to figure out who murdered him, or if someone murdered him. It's a pretty good read, although it is rather difficult for me to imagine Jane Austen reaching up into a dead woman's bloody dress to check if their is a note in her bodice.

In about an hour I'll be hosting a meme here, so be sure to check back!

Here are my stats:
Books Read: Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor and Are You There God? It's Me Margaret
Pages Read: 64
Total Books Finished: 1
Total Pages Read: 307
Total Time Spent Reading: 8 hours
Memes Completed: I Heart Monster's Compliments
and Reads4Pleasure's Hero/Heroine Vs. Dick Dastard

rrreadathon, and more:

Readathon Hours 9-11 + TIME