Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Sunday Salon: April Wrap-up
The Sunday Salon.com

Okay, April was insane. Seriously. Check out the list of books I read:

1. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (A)
2. Armadale by Wilkie Collins (B)
3. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (A)
4. Fifteen by Beverly Cleary (C)
5. Go Ask Alice by Anonymous (Beatrice Sparks) (C)
6. Chicken with Plums by Marjane Satrapi (A)
7. Blubber by Judy Blume (B)
8. I'm Sorry You Feel that Way: The Astonishing but True Story of a Daughter, Sister, Slut, Wife, Mother, and Friend to Man and Dog by Diana Joseph (B)
9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (A)
10. Catching Fire by Suzanna Collins (A)
11. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins (B)

Eleven books! Okay so half of those were from the readathon, but I'm still amazed I got through eleven books in one month. But honestly, as much as a bragged about how awesome April was as a reading month it wasn't as good as I originally thought. Okay, Catching Fire and The Hunger Games were awesome. Definitely my favorite books this month. I really like Fahrenheit 451, The Lightning Thief, and Chicken with Plums. I enjoyed I'm Sorry You Feel That Way but everything else was kind of eh. I finished the Shelf Discovery Challenge this month. It's the first challenge I have completed this year!

So overall I guess it was a pretty good reading month, I really really liked about half the books I read. But I also read more books than I normally do. What is most exciting about this month is that I now have a ton of books that need to be reviewed which means I can read at a more relaxing pace. This is going to be really important for the next two weeks because it's finals time. Oh yeah. So that means I'm going to be absent for about two weeks. I'll still be posting, but the time I'll be able to spend on visiting other blogs is going to drop dramatically. I'll come back though. I promise.

april, sunday salon, and more:

Sunday Salon: April Wrap-up + TIME