Merry Wanderer of the Night + LIFE

Let's Talk Blogging! (And win an autographed Tess Gerritsen bookmark!)

My Friend Amy is asking bloggers to answer two questions about blogging, in honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week. I've answered them below.

What is one thing you wish you knew about blogging when you started or what advice would you give a newbie blogger? What is your best blogging tip?

How addictive it can be! Not just posting on my blog, but reading other blogs! Seriously, though the book blogging community is great! I've made tons of new friends, done a lot of networking, and have come in contact with a number of great publicists. I've been introduced to some pretty amazing books as well. So for all you new bloggers--visit other blogs, post comments. Don't fret too much about the design of your blog (ok, I'm being a total hypocrite...how many times have I changed my layout!). In time, your blog will get a pretty static chain of followers.

So, my fellow book bloggers! How would you answer the questions above. Post your answer in comment and you will be entered into a contest to win an autographed Tess Gerritsen The Keepsake bookmark!

best, Contest, and more:

Let's Talk Blogging! (And win an autographed Tess Gerritsen bookmark!) + LIFE