Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Tag, I'm it!

Ti from Book Chatter and Other Stuff tagged me for a fun meme

Here are the rules: I am going to list three categories of books. 3 MUST Read Books, 3 Keep Your Eyes on These, and 3 Look For These Soon. Keeping with the theme, I am going to tag at least 3 bloggers. They should put these same lists on their blog but SUBTRACT one book from each list and ADD one of their own. Then they should tag at least 3 more bloggers. It will be fun to see how the lists change as they go around the blogosphere. Please come back to this post and leave a comment so I can see how the lists are changing.

Since this is Book Buzz…please keep your lists to titles released in 2007-2009.
So, here goes…[asterisks are next to my additions]

3 MUST Read Books:
Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones
Black Swan Green, by David Mitchell
*The Lace Reader, by Brunonia Barry

3 Keep Your Eyes on These:
Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer
*The Keepsake, by Tess Gerritsen

3 Look For These Soon:
The Prudent Mariner, by Leslie Walker Williams
When Will There Be Good News? by Kate Atkinson
*The Fire by Katherine Neville

3 Tags to keep this meme going:
No More Grumpy Bookseller
Bookish Ruth
Redlady's Reading Room

LIFE, release, and more:

Tag, I'm it! + TIME