Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Countdown to Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon!

I'm officially beginning the countdown to Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-thon! As you can see, I've even added a countdown clock to my sidebar!

I've requested my reading material from the library and I will pick it up today.

So far, here is my list:

Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
Wicked Lovely Trilogy by Melissa Marr
Thirteen reasons Why by Jay Asher
America, America by Ethan Canin
House of Night series by P.C. Cast
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
Jessica's guide to dating on the dark side by Beth Fantaskey
Need by Carrie Jones
Angels of Destruction by Keith Donohue

Now, depending on my reading mood, I may remove or add books to this list.

So, if you are participating in the Read-A-Thon, what is on your reading list?

Also, if you are interested in sponsoring me in the Read-a-thon, and supporting Books for Soldiers, please fill out this secure form.

You can also submit a donation to Books for soldiers here (also located in my sidebar).

Please let me know if you are donating to Books for Soldiers, either by leaving a comment or emailing me directly at jenlaw77ATearthlinkDOTnet. I'm attempting to keep track of all donations generated during the Read-a-thon.

LIFE, and more:

Countdown to Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon! + TIME