Merry Wanderer of the Night + Winner

Read-a-thon Update, 12 AM

Yes! I'm still awake! I think I'm doing pretty well, considering! This hour I snacked on a few cookies (freshly baked, I couldn't resist) and another cup of Seattle's Best Breakfast Blend. I am feeling a bit drowsy, so I got up and put on some more laundry and turned a few more lights on. I'm enjoying the quiet...it's not something I typically experience!

Ok, without further ado, here is my reading progress:

Pages Read Book Title Status 328 Wicked Lovely Finished 325 Ink Exchange Finished 390 Fragile Eternity Finished 79 Marked Reading

Total Pages Read: 1122

In the next hour I will be selecting winners from my two contests, so enter while you can! Contests can be located in my left sidebar (I'm too tired to attempt to link to the posts!)

best, Contest, LIFE, TIME, and more:

Read-a-thon Update, 12 AM + Winner