Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Thank you for the Awards!

Bev over at Merry Weather has awarded me with the Premio dardos Award!

This award is for bloggers who distinguish themselves for showing cultural values, ethics, great and fun writing skills, as well as individual values through their creative writing.

Thanks, Bev!!

Becky, a fellow BB reviewer, awarded me with the Zombie Chicken Award! If she hadn't nominated me for this award, I would have given it to her! She gives great recommendations. Each time I read her blog my wish list increases by at least one or two!

Ok, back to the award!

"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."

Ok, so I'm going to do something I don't typically do! I'm going to pass on these awards so I don't face the wrath of the zombie chickens!

So, I will nominate:

Kathy from Bermudaonion's Weblog-Kathy is a very active book blogger! She's one amazing lady, always takes the time to comment on blogs (even on posts that don't involve giveaways!)

S. Krishna's books-another active book blogger. She posts reviews 6 days a week! She's the fastest reader I know! Her book tastes are quite eclectic and cover many genres.

Trish from Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'?- Trish is a great mentor for a new book blogger. She offers great advice on how to improve your book blog. I love her "What are you doing here?" posts!

Dar from Peeking Between the Pages and Toni from A Circle of Books. Both of these great ladies are members of the online book club I belong to, Pageturners. They are both amazing and strong women. They each have overcome many things in their lives...things that would hold the typical person back but in each of their cases, it only made them grow stronger!

Ok..you all know that I typically don't like picking and chosing a few blogs to showcase for these awards..but these five women have made a particular impact on my book world :).

award, Blog Post, giveaway, and more:

Thank you for the Awards! + TIME