Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? This is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week. It was created by J.Kaye's Book Blog, so stop by and join in!

Books Completed Last Week- I added a few books to my "to read" list for this week!

The Angels of Destruction, by Keith Donohue (click for my review)
Fault Line, by Barry Eisler (click for my review)
The Tablet of My Heart by Elizabeth Walker
The Last Queen by C.W. Gorner
Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith
The Way Home by George Pelecanos

Books Currently Reading

The Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (audiobook-one disk left, absolutely amazing)
The Secret Speech by Tom Rob Smith

Books to Complete this Week-I'm headed to BEA (Book Expo America) on Thursday, but I'm still going to try to finish up this list!

Blood Bayou by Karen Young
Far Bright Star by Robert Olmstead
Shanghai Girls by Lisa See (check back next week for a giveaway!)
The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan
Ghost Writer by Travis Thrasher
Dangerous Book for Demon Slayers by Angie Fox

Looks like I have another busy week ahead!

So, what are you reading this week?

giveaway, LIFE, and more:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? + TIME