Merry Wanderer of the Night + weekly geeks

Weekly Geeks 2009-24: Trivia Time

Though I'm really not very good at it, I love trivia. Put books and trivia together and you've got a perfect match. So I thought it would be a fun Weekly Geek activity for us to come up with some book trivia questions to ask each other.

So take a moment, don't stress about it all, and write down five to ten questions that pop into your mind. You could center all your questions around a particular theme or genre, maybe something in which you specialize. Or ask questions about one certain book. Or teach us about your favorite author through your questions.

You could do really easy ones that you know we'll all get or really hard ones that will challenge even the best of us.

Once you post your questions and add your link here, be sure to go around and answer the questions posted by everyone else. Remember, no fair Googling! At the end of the week, don't forget to do another post with the answers to your questions.

And most importantly, have fun!

(P.S. I'm still not sure what's going on with Mr. Linky. If we are supposed to do something different than we've been doing, I don't know how! So unless someone tells me differently, I guess it's another "add your link in the comments" one again!)

best, TIME, and more:

Weekly Geeks 2009-24: Trivia Time + weekly geeks