Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Fall is in the Air! Time to Reorganize!

I'm really not that big a fan of summer. I detest hot weather. There are perks, however. Less traffic due to no school. I have more free time in the evenings since my oldest doesn't have homework. More time for reading makes me a happy camper!

Fall is definitely in the air, however. A welcome change to the sweltering heat! I've noticed that the mornings are cooler. The sun is rising later. I can almost feel Fall trying to scoot in. I love fall. It's probably my favorite season. I love the changing colors of the foliage. In the area in which I live, it's like driving through a watercolor painting. The colors are so vivid and bright. And I absolutely love back to school shopping! I loved it as a kid, and I love it still as an adult. We start early, in July, so we don' t have to deal with the horrible crowds and digging through the leftover supplies. And, oh how I wish it would be acceptable for me to carry a trapper keeper to work! Or use glittery pencils with multi-colored erasers!

A big thing we do at our house this time of year is reorganize! With the fall, not only does it bring school but it also begins my busy travel time of the year. So, buy organizing and decluttering, it helps make our days run smoother and our lives less hectic.

I was ecstatic when I was contacted by CSN Office Furniture inviting me to review one of their products. Several other bloggers were contacted and decided to review bookshelves. Now, I could definitely use another bookshelf, but keeping in line with this whole theme of organizing, I decided to review an item that would keep our family more organized. Because not only does CSN home office furniture sell bookshelves and other office equipment, it also sells some great organizational pieces! So I began to think of an area in our house that could stand a bit of organizing. I instantly thought of my son's room, specifically his video game console/collection.

The item I will be reviewing is the Four-Tier Wire Gaming Tower. I just love all the storage space it provides, and even more importantly, the hooks for the controllers! Currently, my son just throws them in a drawer and the cords get all twisted and bent. With this new system, I'm hoping my son will be able to keep this area of his room a little neater.

So, check back in a few weeks for my review. And, if my son is willing, I will post a before and after picture of his video game area!

happy, LIFE, and more:

Fall is in the Air! Time to Reorganize! + TIME