Merry Wanderer of the Night + reading

Hour Seven: Dewey's Readathon

Books Read: Reading And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander
Pages Read: 40
Total Books Read: Emma: A Victorian Romance Volume One and Sense and Sensibility
Total Pages Read: 286

Haven't made much progress because of dinner and I'm afraid I probably won't make much more progress for the rest of evening because I'm going to Where the Wild Things Are which is book related. I do plan on finishing And Only to Deceive tonight if possible. I'm looking forward to a more planned readathon in December thanks to Dreadlock Girl Reads. If nothing else I've enjoyed finding all of these great book blogs to look at in the future!

For those of you that like to write as well as read and love challenges, join National Novel Writing Month to try your hand at writing a novel! It starts November 1 and I will be participating in it. For more information go here.

dewey's readathon, novel, and more:

Hour Seven: Dewey's Readathon + reading