Merry Wanderer of the Night + writing

Pre National Novel Writing Month

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) starts for me in two and a half hours. I'm not sure if I'm going to try and get any writing in tonight or if I'm going to do it tomorrow, I probably should start tonight. We'll see.

I'm really struggling about which of my two ideas I should do. The first idea a historical fiction novel about suffrage in America, pretty challenging but I have timeline of events that I would like to include in the story. The second idea is a young adult novel about a nerdy comic book boy, much like something I would have read in my teens. This would be less challenging and I might lose interest, it's hard to tell.

In any case, I am very excited for NaNoWriMo. I will win! I hope. If you don't know about NaNoWriMo, it's not too late! It's a challenge to write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. We can do this.

hope, nanowrimo, novel, TIME, and more:

Pre National Novel Writing Month + writing