Merry Wanderer of the Night + LIFE

All About the Brontes Challenge 2010

When I found out about Laura's Reviews' All About the Brontes Challenge I became overwhelmed with the amount of books I want to read about the Brontes. It is really my favorite topic and I have several books that I haven't gotten around to reading because I've been to busy. So I've come up with a list of the bare minimum I want to read, mostly books I already have. Yes, this is the bare minimum. I'm really a Bronte nerd. The challenge runs from January 1, 2010 to June 30, 2010.

Shirley by Charlotte Bronte
The Professor by Charlotte Bronte
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
Charlotte Bronte: A Passionate Life by Lyndall Gordon
The Three Brontes by May Sinclair
The Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys
The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fford
The Secret Diaries of Charlotte Bronte by Syrie James

bronte challenge, challenges, and more:

All About the Brontes Challenge 2010 + LIFE